Friday, April 15, 2005

Osprey > NW / Wheatears 15-04-2005

Excellent news and great vis Brian. I was incidentally the car behind you at the "Dog" crossroads this morning. I bet I could have scoped it if you had rung me!! That would have been a first!
Great stuff Brian,
Dave


----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Vickers
To: David Barker
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 8:16 PM
Subject: vismig

Dave,
TROUGH LANE
7 wheatears opposite Trough Bottom Farm Trough Lane 08.15

LEESHAW RESERVOIR
3 Wheatears Leeshaw Res 0900
3 Swallows " " "
2 Stonechats " " " (a pair)
1 Osprey " " 0840 hrs
I arrived at the reservoir @ 0840, the Osprey was flying low over the res, it then made several attempts at diving for fish, then at 0850 it gained height before departing west towards Harbour Lodge, turning NW before disappearing over the moor. I was fortunate to have excellent close views for 10 minutes.
Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home