Monday, August 28, 2006

Forecasts / Co-ordinated Watches

Forecasts / Co-ordinated Watches
Good ideas Steve. I will give the weather ground rules some thought, but bird vis forecasts are notoriously difficult, except in obvious cases, but am willing to learn by having a go when I can. The difficulty is that they are I believe at times very local in the hills and Loughborough / Oxenhope are a long way apart but the idea attracts me and I will give it some thought. Have you seen the BirdTam and BAMBAS sites from the continent? Agree some co-ordinated watches would be good and the vismig site would be ideal to discuss / arrange / publish them – anyone suggest any dates etc? And who would be interested in having a go?

Every one please respond to this mail,
Many Thanks
Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home