Friday, October 03, 2008

Caldene Fields Watchpoint

Here is some additional info about the vismig area I cover, which may be useful for anyone interested in Vismig.

The 3 photos show the main valleys and other areas that I can see from my watchpoint at Caldene Fields. So as I stand I have unbroken views in a sweeping arc from East through to South /South /West.


Looking due East over Bierley to Drighlinton then moving south over Birkinshaw, Gomersal and then the valley of Cleckheaton, Liversedge, Norristhrope and Dewsbury Moor.



Looking S/E from my site over Westgate Hill, Scholes, Colnebridge, Kirklees, Upper Hopton through to Emley Moor.



Looking due South over Wyke, and Bailiff Bridge and distant views of Brighouse.

Martyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home