Saturday, June 04, 2005

Geese 03-06-2005

A good record Paul. Almost certain you are right. It seems from other info now to hand that Canada evening / night movement does occur / has been noted elsewhere within the last few days.
Many thanks Paul,
Dave.

Anyone else getting goose movement?

----- Original Message -----
From: "PAUL KING"
To: "David Barker"
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 10:58 PM
Subject: Geese
David,
I've just read your note re Canada Geese. Tonight (3rd) I saw a skein of geese moving across Hollins Hill in a north-easterly direction. I was unfortunately too far away to decide what they were, I suspect Canadas because of their size. I was headingfrom the White Cross roundabout towards Baildon and could see them about a mile away low down in the sky. When I got to that spot they had, of course, moved out of view.

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home